Monday 13 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Slime Guy ~ Sara Douglass Inspired

Well hello everyone! If you are new here, I would like to welcome you to my blog! If you aren't new here (& you check my blog regularly), I would like to say thank you! My name is Carolynn Sander, and I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (okay more like Stampin' Up! addict) based out of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am in super duper love with my hobby these days. There I said it!!! The cat is out of the bag okay! Now where was I?


Isn't today's card a slimy one? There is inspiration all around us! It's in our world, in nature, in advertisements, in clothing, in furniture... the list is never ending. Saying that, today's card was inspired by none other than the Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass! Check out Sara's video tutorial in the picture link below! 

https://www.facebook.com/asarathing/videos/1429254903766124/

I love Sara's green slimy guy(s)! Seriously, this is probably one of the cutest, most unique, yet easy to replicate ideas that I have seen in a long time! I couldn't help but make my own Slimer!


Isn't he adorable? His slimy shimmer doesn't show up quite the same in pictures, but in real life this slimy guy would make you drool! There would be no reason to be calling the Ghost Busters if you had this guy around! As a matter of fact, when ink hit paper, Slimer enjoyed himself too! He even left purple gooey remnants on my card front to remind everyone he was here! I truly enjoyed creating him & now I want to buy bottles and bottles of the Stampin' Up! Fine Tip Glue Pens! I could then create an entire rainbow full of Slimers! Can you imagine??? #mydream

If you are in Calgary, and you are interested in making your own slimer, I am hosting a card making night on Wednesday, March 22nd at 7pm. All of the details are listed HERE. If you aren't in the area, but you have questions, feel free to send me a message! I am more than happy to help you out.

Cheers!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment